Event Begins in
SIAT 2019 Convener’s Blog
Recognizing the need of dialogue among the industry, professionals, technocrats and experts in the field of automotive technology, ARAI took lead and started journey of SIAT (Symposium on International Automotive Technology) in the year 1985 to promote such interactions. The biennial SIAT conference helps in bringing people of varied experiences and expertise together on a single platform. Serving as an important forum for exchange of ideas and brainstorming over the years, the event has grown in stature and is now considered as a prestigious forum marked by the presence of global automotive fraternity.
how to reach the venue
Location: SIAT 2019 Venue
This SIAT 2019 & SIAT 2019 EXPO is being organized outside ARAI, on an equally pleasant location, on Hill Top, which is centrally located and -
* Just 10 km from ARAI, Pune
* 25 km from Pune Airport, and
* 170 km from Mumbai ( well connected by Air as well as by Road, viz. Mumbai Pune Express Highway)
Oxford Golf Resort - Hill Top
Mumbai Bangalore Highway, Next to
Crystal Honda Showroom,
Bavdhan, Pune 411 045.
Call For Papers
Abstracts of papers are to be sent to the Convenor at email@example.com on or before 30th May 2018. Simultaneously, the authors would be required to submit abstracts at https://bit.ly/2Gl9aky under MyTechZone.
- Abstracts should be limited to maximum 300 words, emphasizing the significance of the analytical/experimental study and originality of contribution with results.
- Abstracts will be evaluated by Technical Paper Review Committee (TPRC).
- Draft manuscripts of selected abstracts will be invited for evaluation according to SAE technical paper quality guidelines.
Submission of Abstract
Acceptance of Abstract
Receipt of Draft Manuscript
Organizer Approval of Draft Manuscript
Receipt of Final Manuscript
Receipt of Formatted Papers
SIAT Expo 2019
SIAT EXPO 2019 is concurrently being organized with SIAT 2019, would offer an appropriate platform, facilitating spectrum of national/ international companies to showcase automotive technology, products as also automotive testing/validation tools and engineering services.
In Association with
Organized With Support From
- SAE International