Event Begins in
Symposium on International Automotive Technology (SIAT), widely acclaimed by the global automotive fraternity, is a benchmark biennial international event, organized by ARAI, that serves as a forum for exchange of ideas & brainstorming for the automotive industry, with the participation of eminent worldwide experts in various automobile arenas.
how to reach the venue
Location: SIAT 2019 Venue
This SIAT 2019 & SIAT 2019 EXPO is being organized outside ARAI, on an equally pleasant location, on Hill Top, which is centrally located and -
* Just 10 km from ARAI, Pune
* 25 km from Pune Airport, and
* 170 km from Mumbai ( well connected by Air as well as by Road, viz. Mumbai Pune Express Highway)
Oxford Golf Resort - Hill Top
Mumbai Bangalore Highway, Next to
Crystal Honda Showroom,
Bavdhan, Pune 411 045.
Call For Papers
Abstracts of papers are to be sent to the Convenor at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th May 2018. Simultaneously, the authors would be required to submit abstracts at https://bit.ly/2Gl9aky under MyTechZone.
- Abstracts should be limited to maximum 300 words, emphasizing the significance of the analytical/experimental study and originality of contribution with results.
- Abstracts will be evaluated by Technical Paper Review Committee (TPRC).
- Draft manuscripts of selected abstracts will be invited for evaluation according to SAE technical paper quality guidelines.
Submission of Abstract
Acceptance of Abstract
Receipt of Draft Manuscript
Organizer Approval of Draft Manuscript
Receipt of Final Manuscript
Receipt of Formatted Papers
SIAT Expo 2019
SIAT EXPO 2019 is concurrently being organized with SIAT 2019, would offer an appropriate platform, facilitating spectrum of national/ international companies to showcase automotive technology, products as also automotive testing/validation tools and engineering services.
In Association with
Organized With Support From
- SAE International