SIAT 2019 has received an overwhelming response for the call of technical papers from authors across the globe. A total of 1000 Abstracts have been received through SAE MyTechZone, of which 700 Abstracts have been selected for further processing. The Draft manuscripts will undergo rigorous evaluation by a team of subject experts and also through plagiarism software. Evaluation of Draft manuscript will be completed by mid- November 2018 and authors will be intimated accordingly.
The technical sessions will have papers in various interesting areas, viz, Active & Passive Safety, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems(ADAS), Advanced Vehicle Dynamics, Emissions, Alternative Fuels, Electric Vehicles, NVH, CAE, Agricultural Tractors, CEV etc.
Evaluation Criteria Includes
- Quality of data and validity of analytical techniques
- Long-term reference value
- Technically new, innovative or constructive
- Professional integrity
- Clear presentation
- Soundness of conclusions
Benefits to Author
- Papers accepted for publication and presentation in SIAT 2019 will be given SAE paper numbers and will find the place in SAE database
- Get a chance to connect with subject experts in the automotive industry to explore business opportunities
- Expand your professional experience by demonstrating subject knowledge and expertise to global automotive fraternity
- Discuss successes and problems encountered during research with your peers who may have similar experiences and lessons learned to share
- Prestigious awards specified as well as open category